LIDO Missle Patrol on e-bay

SERIOUSBOB

Slowly starting to sell my collection off as I prepare to move. Lido Missile Patrol set # 331 is up for grabs on E-Bay. https://www.ebay.com/itm/204177145939

Here's the description from the E-Bay listing. Of interest, which I hadn't been aware of till a few days ago. The set I have IS the set pictured on the database. There is a small horizontal scrape on the header card for the one I have. It is also on the website. Apparently I purchased it from the person who supplied the photo for Alphadrome.

"Rare Lido Missile Patrol w/ rocket launcher set w/ original header & backing card & plastic bag. This set is roughly 65 years old. Please read all the item specifics below.

Very rare if not hard to find set w/ all items pictured. Featured in the Alphadrome website & this set IS that particular one from the website. 

Set is not mint but very good condition. All figures & ships are present & have never been replaced. These are the ones that came w/ the set. I personally opened the package that had only one staple in it. I purchased it from E-Bay some 12 years or more ago. Some of the accessories have become brittle w/ age as they are the soft plastic versions. There are 3 aliens, 2 ships, 4 rockets, one rocket launcher, a space boat w/ some other various guns etc. There are slight bends in the backing card & all of the original rubber bands used to hold the figures in place have dried up with age."