RemcoKMM's Latest Remco LIS Robot Collection '22

RemcoKMM

Hi all! Checking in (after over ten years! Wow... life, amirite?!) to post some updated pics of my Remco LIS Robots. I've gotten a few more since my last post with a favorite being one with green claws, chest screen and dome! Was after that one for awhile! Glad to have some time again to check in and check out how your collections have grown and let me know what you think of my growing Remco army! LOL.spacer.png

IMG-3765.jpg

IMG-3720.jpg

IMG-3727.jpg

IMG-3767.jpg

IMG-3770.jpg

IMG-3772.jpg

IMG-3776.jpg

IMG-3792.jpg

IMG-3778.jpg

IMG-3779.jpg

IMG-3782.jpg

IMG-3783.jpg

IMG-3788.jpg

IMG-3795.jpg

IMG-3797.jpg

IMG-3802.jpg

What a Fantastic collection of Remco LIS Robots with their rare and unique color combos. Your collection is outstanding, plus that green claw with chest screen and dome super rare find!

Wow, thanks so much, Roboto! I've been collecting these Remcos over the years and never could find a really nice example with the all the clear parts molded in green. It only took me ten years, lol! I also have a red one with original green chest screen and claws but he came with a regular clear dome. I purchased a reproduction green dome for him from Red Venom Repros and really love how it looks. Plus I now have a back up original dome if I ever happen across a Remco missing his head.

Now I actually realise how many variations exists..., lovely colour combinations and nice design. 

Really like your passion for these guys! 
Thanks for sharing! 

• 4 weeks later...

Wow this is great!  I especially love the all red and the black with blue arms.   Amazing patience to gather all these fellas together, magnificent!!!