• David Kirk

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 9/2/2022 at 9:09 AM, Andyman said:

What, no lasers? I'm gonna totally Mission Impossible that place. 😉

Looking good, Oz!

That would be a great video , smoke & lasers !! 🤔 

• 4 weeks later...

You certainly have plenty of space. Most museums lack room to display all their stock. It's better to display items well rather than squeeze everything in. 

The one big advantage of having so many exhibits is that you can cycle the pieces so that return visitors will always have something new to see.

It's always good to to have a succession of themed displays. You lucky guy!

Tin Heads poster done by a local top collector in Toronto whom I met while wandering at a toy show in the '80s, Julien Harris.  Bought mine in '82.

I could live there, Oz!  Big congrats on your crowning achievement, well deserved.

Oz,

Wow - I love the Atomic Motel neon sign at the entrance, what a unique complement to your museum! Great to see the Joyner Mr. Atomic painting and original Robby Forbidden Planet movie posters on the walls too. The official Bilotta Collection logo is nicely done, its got a classic Bauhaus/Art Deco period look to it.

22 hours ago, K-9 said:

Oz,

Wow - I love the Atomic Motel neon sign at the entrance, what a unique complement to your museum! Great to see the Joyner Mr. Atomic painting and original Robby Forbidden Planet movie posters on the walls too. The official Bilotta Collection logo is nicely done, its got a classic Bauhaus/Art Deco period look to it.

Thanks appreciate it !

6 hours ago, David Kirk said:

Looks like it's coming along nicely. When will you open?

I'm guessing thanksgiving - ish , my older son's getting married mid november so decided to hold off until that's over plus I need to get the arcade machines shipped from the midwest 

so not too sure when & how that will be accomplished 

22 hours ago, Andyman said:

Sweet! And yes, I vote Led Zep!

Yes me too ! 

23 hours ago, Morbius said:

Tin Heads poster done by a local top collector in Toronto whom I met while wandering at a toy show in the '80s, Julien Harris.  Bought mine in '82.

I could live there, Oz!  Big congrats on your crowning achievement, well deserved.

Thanks Mike 

On 9/27/2022 at 10:29 AM, Brian.. said:

You certainly have plenty of space. Most museums lack room to display all their stock. It's better to display items well rather than squeeze everything in. 

The one big advantage of having so many exhibits is that you can cycle the pieces so that return visitors will always have something new to see.

It's always good to to have a succession of themed displays. You lucky guy!

I have 5 new cases I'll show in the next update with some explanation but I'm sure I have more content than cases 

Won this fantastic SWAG from Oz for viewing his Youtube videos about the vintage toys/rides, etc.

THANKS SO MUCH, OZ!!!!  I've had to create a corner for these items, the articles on you are quite wonderful.

Much appreciated, they take a great place of honour in my own (and Kelly's) collections.

WOW is all I can say, made my day/week/month/year!!

IMG_8226.JPG