Museum Update

roboz

Don't recall if I started a thread on this or not so I'll use this here as the go to for future updates

The leak shown in the video concerns me because the AC air handler is right above 

where the main custom display case will be built & actually leaked & stained a freshly painted wall 

so today I'll meet the HVAC company & see if the unit is old , life expectancy , whether it can be moved 

& replaced with a new multi speed unit & how much time that would entail since inventory is non exisitent these days

I'm sure my General Contractor would love the delay At any rate, here's where it stands currently 

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• roboz

• Andyman

• robothut

• David Kirk

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 months later...

True dat!   I'm super happy to have a couple of Brian's efforts at the Dynamo.   
Will be great to see that in person!

• 3 weeks later...

Coming along nicely Ozzie, I'm looking forward to see Eric Joyner's Mr. Atomic painting on the wall - what a great choice of his work to complement your collection!

Hope you left room in the movie theater for a robot popcorn dispensing robot. They made one just like my robot cotton candy machine.