Small Plastic Spaceships to ID - Empire/Caldwell?

space.trucks

Not seen these designs prior & no match on the database or TSHQ. Obtained with a flock of Empire mini planes (last pic), everything soft plastic. Cheers for any ideas.

F81104FC-6D2F-4680-BB22-F8F530462E37.jpeg

4F041CC0-1288-4288-A736-FBE486AF3FCF.jpeg

6684892F-0E47-4450-94DE-35B549C79957.jpeg

D43B8E54-C596-415F-8B73-57A12ACFC6B2.jpeg

• 4 weeks later...

A couple hard-plastic versions of these came up for auction earlier in the year and if I remember correctly the seller didn't know anything about them either.  I normally archive auction pics for future reference but in this case neglected to do so.  Very cool though, congrats for the find!

Cheers Guys -- I did run the matter past TSHQ and he felt they are likely Empire but need to be found in packaging. One idea I had is that like the mini Archer figures paired with that group's ships, these may have been meant to accompany these figures as they updated their product range? I see a similar steampunk gestalt between the figures and ships. Relative scale is also about the same as the mini Archers. Learning the ships were seen in hard plastic keeps in step as the figures were also described as HP i.e. Co-Ma, just like how there's both HP and SP mini Archers.

IMG_8961.JPG.240203dfde48941821385c4e05df002f.JPG

The other idea I had for the ships might be vehicle loads to carry on futuristic flatbed trailers? Or parasite ships spat out of some larger craft, though if those are circular windows on the red & silver ships they're meant to be huge.