Gilmark Spaceships

Brian..

I have a couple of Gilmark spaceships that are clearly marked Gilmark underneath. I also have versions that don't have Gilmark wording, ones that are from England or other countries. 

I wonder if owners can confirm whether the American versions all have Gilmark wording?

gil.JPG

I have the following cars of the ones you pictured  4, back right red and yellow, front yellow  right and blue Gilmark.  Three rockets on left are red, Atomic Rocket: yellow , Mars Atomic Super Rocket: blue Flying Saucer. The red of mine in the center with yellow fin is also Gilmark. The darker blue car with red fins and no driver never had a driver as no trace of glue mark.  The top light blue is Pyro . I also have that in a darker blue and silver. Have a different larger Pyro  in light blue, silver and red.

DSCF0005_3191.JPG

The Australian ones I have in most cases show no markings.

One has a backwards number 3 on the underside, which suggests it was part of a set.

Here are the examples I'm aware of. There are, of course, countless colour combinations.

GILMARK.jpg

I have a number of Gilmark-like vehicles. Some are marked Gilmark, most are not. I was trying to work out which are original and which are foreign copies. Were all of the originals marked?  I got a bit confused with your list, Phil, Which ones are marked Gilmark?

ANZ, I also have examples with just numbers underneath, though I believed they were English.

So far I think that all of the X series rocket cars were marked but I haven't confirmed marks on any of the others. Like Tinman says, few seem to be marked.

MARKED GILMARK

Atomic Moon Rocket - ???

Fireball Jetmobile - ???

Flash Jetmobile - Marked Gilmark

Supersonic Jetmobile - Marked Gilmark

Flying Saucer - ???

Mars Atomic Super Rocket - ???

X-41 Future Car - Marked Gilmark

X-42 Rocket Car - Marked Gilmark

X-43 Rocket Car - Marked Gilmark

Here's an American sale of the Flying Saucer. Unmarked. 

saucer.jpg

The Flash Jetmobile also seems to be unmarked, though the picture isn't ideal.

flash jetmobile 2.jpg

Atomic Moon Rocket - no obvious marks

Atomic.jpg

Thanks. Getting there! A box set of the Jetmobiles turned up and, as I recall, they were all marked Gilmark. That would leave just the Atomic Moon Rocket, Flying Saucer and Mars Atomic Super Rocket to go.