Policeman Robot by oskar (Italy)

6Stelab9

I have bought this strange robot with hand flippers. It is about 14 cm tall and is made in hard plastic. I don't know if the hand flippers are genuine,  they seems roughly glued but could be factory made. I don't know what it was made for, maybe a parchutiste or a swimmer? The arms can swing. Does someone know who is this robot?

IMG_8416.JPG

IMG_8417.JPG

IMG_8418.JPG

IMG_8426.JPG

Stephane!    Cool blow mold (?) robot!    Great little guy!
I also think the hands are from another toy.

If they can come off with safe cutting, I think you could find some great replacement options.... or let him be.  
Kudos!

I seem to remember we discussed this one before. Isn't it a whirligig or weathervane or windmill type toy? Bicycle handlebar clip-on?

Thank you everyone, especially Brian. The mystery is solved. I'm happy to have a Policeman robot. There is so much robot traffic here  that I needed help 👮‍♂️

lol!    great score! - Stephane, if you locate another, drop me a mssg....   like you could part with another beauty!   🙂

21 hours ago, Martian Gil said:

lol!    great score! - Stephane, if you locate another, drop me a mssg....   like you could part with another beauty!   🙂

I  was lucky to find this one. Despite his hands, he 's very appealing. If I come across another, I 'll let you know Kirk.  By the way I don't think  he was blow moulded. The plastic is too hard but I can mistaken.

• 2 years later...

I have added a little buddy to help my robot policeman

IMG_1970.JPG.36b95dea36a8ad032035e21f957d32d0.JPG