Fantastico

Brian..

You may remember this advert from Argentina promoting an unknown robot, Fantastico. It's unlikely that the robot ever saw the light of day and all that remains is this tantalising teaser for a robot that is in so many ways unique. 

ag3.jpg.3eba282d76a764f40364c1ffd75d0964.jpg

Of course it was irresistible, so here it is. The chest effect is an illuminated gate that I may turn into a kaleidoscope effect. 

IMG_20211128_153942274.jpg

IMG_20211128_153953187.jpg

Here you see the simple gate effect in the chest. It's crying out for a Sonic effect, but just listen to all the creaks and groans it makes. 

Brian...it's Retro-tastic! I gotta have one! Let me know if you would be willing to build another one, perhaps with a slightly stronger motor. Thanks.

Fantastic robot Brian.  Very envious of your ability to design and make. On a minor point is the picture of your robot or original picture been mirror imaged.  I'm sure you would of made it true to original but chest design looks as if dials on left have moved to the right ?