Not able to post links in "Off Topic" anymore?

Atomic Robot Bob

It's part of my great plan. 

Looks OK.  Try clearing your cache, Atomic Bob. That usually solves things. If others have a problem then I'll check again.

7 hours ago, Brian.. said:

It's part of my great plan. 

Looks OK.  Try clearing your cache, Atomic Bob. That usually solves things. If others have a problem then I'll check again.

I assume you twirled your mustache when you typed that.

Cleared; no dice.  Still getting a "There was a problem loading this content" pop-up.

I posted a link in "General" with no issues, it's just in "Off Topic" apparently.

49 minutes ago, Brian.. said:

What are you trying to link to? 

The same YouTube video I later posted in another thread.

I'll try the same one (different link) from above again.

Nope, I don't understand this at all. I tried posting that link for a week and kept getting that same pop-up message.

Got it every time I pressed the link button at the top (didn't even get to the pasting the link text stage).  Except this time and on other threads here, which worked fine.

I also wasn't getting the 'auto embedded' message until I edited this post above just now. It would only post as a text link.

That seems to be the key to embedding it rather than a text link (as I experiment).  I guess I'll ignore the link button here in future.  Weird.