COLLECTIONS PAINTING

Phil R

I kind of cheated here to get your attention. I decided to do a painting representing 45 years of collecting.  After making the decision of content I figured it represented about 95 % of my collections in 10 categories.  Some categories are crossover and some  are not scifi related. See if you can guess all of them.  Sorry Joe, you already saw the painting and can't give hints.

The painting is named  A LIFETIME OF FANTASY

IMG_1416 (1).jpg

IMG_1416 (1)-001.jpg

I think this is your best painting that I've seen so far, Phil. Nice work!

I thought I saw a light saber then I realized it was a flashlight from your flashlight collection.

Thanks for your opinion, guys.

Andy, There is another one in plain sight representing a dual category. I also forgot one category in the castle which I will add, small long but colorful. . Another is a crossover and implied by my paper  collections.  Guess what they are?

Brian, you got me. Waldo is in the bushes in camouflage green.  Also find the category I missed in this enlargement. 10 total. 

IMG_1418.jpg

Close, but it's the Sun representing my paperweights and marbles.  In my Solar System set of paperweights shown it's the earth. obviously it's an alternate reality.

• 2 weeks later...

Phil,

Fantastic work! Fantastic collections! I really enjoy the colors you used, very pleasing to the eye and is very calming. I looked into the painting not at it.

• 4 months later...