Rocket Christened [Agitator]

Eagle

This one the base piece started as a 1950's portable washing machine. The fins give it it's name. This cast aluminum piece was the Agitator. 23" tall powered by a 5.3 volt USB port outlet. So this could be on your desk powered by a small wall outlet or USB on your computer. Illuminated rocket nozzle. The Lava lamp is LED powered,,,so no overheat worries.     

Thanks John..Ya know I bought this old tabletop washing machine for the transmission..I was getting ready to toss the rest last week and the agitator was hovering over the trash...But,,I couldn't release it to it's ultimate demise...

Antique-Handy-Hot-Electric-Portable-Washing-Machine-WORKS-_57-2.jpg

Vintage-HANDYHOT-XL-19-Portable-Washing-Machine-RV.jpg

Andy,,there are some key components that you have used on a lot of your bots over the yrs..For arms and legs..Are they like cash register components ?  

I can only think of a couple of things that I have a lot of. Typewriter parts, which I have used for Andybot arms and dog legs. I also took apart a particular industrial paper shredder machine that gave me hundreds of "blades" that I use for smaller bot arms.