Bee-vo bell gun

Janyce2

My grandfather  actually made the original design  of this gun and sold it to a investor in Pittsburgh     He loved toys and made a few other things the coin wrapper     ,,,But i am so proud  to be able to come on here and tell you guys about it     ... I do not have a copy of patent  since it would have been whom ever bought it     ..  i would like to find it   

50FC63C6-5BD1-4D7B-80C3-52475706DE23.jpeg

305F7F52-A064-4D9B-A988-71019E23D0F7.jpeg

Welcome to the board, Janyce. It's such a pleasure to meet with a relative of the inventor. I see that Parks Plastics actually manufactured the gun on behalf of the Beaver Toy consortium. It's the first time I've heard of this arrangement and may raise questions about the real manufacturer of some of the hobby's favourite space guns. 

well i would be happy to find out anything more about this gun  and see the patent  if there is one to be found,   my brother also has one of these guns,  but his if not in original packaging like mine.  He had his for like 10 yrs,   i just decided to search for one and found one  was very excited to get my hands on it and to be directed to this site 

Hi Janyce. Welcome to Alphadrome. It's my wife who posted my ray guns on the Atomic Living facebook group (I don't do facebook myself) and who passed along my recomendation to bring your story to Alphadrome. I'm so glad you were able to connect here with those of us who are very interested in your story and who might be able to help you with info you may not have had. The Bee-vo bell gun is a great piece and the article is very interesting to us collectors who are into the history of these toys. The article is now part of the reasearch on vintage toy rayguns shared here. You have the right to be proud of the gun and the article about your grandfather. Enjoy!

yes  its ashamed,    but it does not ,  mine is still in package  and never been opened,     oh well still nice to have a piece of the history of it and the article saying he sold it  ect,  but if you ever find out anymore please reach out to me with the info