How do you feel about the merch of the modern space industry?

Ethan13

How do you feel about the merch of the modern space industry? Many space companies and startups have their own lines of merchandising products at the start of their activities. It seems to me that this is a good way to support a company that you like. What modern space companies do you like and would you like to support them? (Other than SpaceX)

I always admired Moller aircraft. The original drone master.

Although not quite 'space' faring.

Blue Origin has a neat space craft, besides SpaceX.

I like' Virgin Galactic's' plane launched rocket.

Because of the Moller Skycar?
A very interesting thing. But I rather appealed to the fact we can support our favourite project. Modern startups have entire product lines. Stickers, caps, t-shirts, etc. Although some would be worth producing models of their own rockets and other vehicles.

There are many things sold with NASA logos around the world. But the money from the sale of such things does not go to support the agency, since it has no right to commercial activities.

If people were to spend money to support their favourite companies ... maybe we would sooner come to fantastic things like the Dyson sphere or something else. The rocket company Skyrora, which I like, also produces products with their own logos.

Yes, Moller Skycar..I donated $100 for his test flight 8 yrs ago, Got some freebies from the GoFundme.

Wow, what a website, 🚀Skyrora, still checking it out.😃