Robotel Astronaut Revived

Brian..

Scale him up a tad, say 10 inches tall or dare I say 12 inches tall. then you have room for the batteries and the foot stuff.

I should have gone for a bigger build from the start, but I decided to stick with a little fellow. After umpteen tweaks of the feet he finally started walking properly.

Very cool, Brian!   Like he's wlaking through space with some seriously bulky equipment.
Great patience to stick with it.    I know about the foot re-designs - did you also gear him down a bit?

Great looking astronaut.  I agree with Martin's comment about the walking. He's seems like he's walking in low gravity which I like.  The hands appear to be more realistic and proportionate than the original. john's creepy comment on the hands are accentuated by the stark white background. Separated finger hands create more drama.  Tight together fingers less so, but whatever you decide it's a great robot/astronaut.

He's got so much personality. Well done, Brian!

The hand thing can be related to the issues they have with cartoons. The normal amount of fingers look like too many.