Masudaya Walking Gorilla

RoboDerby

Hiya gang. I know these aren’t robots or space toys. But I thought that perhaps someone in the group might still be able to offer some more information on these Masudaya walking Gorillas.

I think most are likely more familiar with the more common Shooting Gallery version of this toy. However, this walking version with wired controller seems far more rare by comparison. 

I have now seen in person these two examples in my collection and one other that was just passing through on its way to a pal. In addition, I have seen a photo of a fourth example. Interestingly of the four examples that I have seen , no two had matching wired controllers. 

Does anyone else have this Masudaya Walking Gorilla? If so, do you have a photo, especially of the control? 

Also, I have been unsuccessful in finding a photo of the original box. Does anyone have a photo? Better yet, does anyone have a box they would be willing to sell?

Thanks all. 

6C18729B-750E-40AF-9315-AA56E79D17B4.jpeg.1e31d5a8955136b3dbae17fffc8d035d.jpeg

7AFA6E69-D466-41A8-B344-AF466FD61CB6.jpeg.9a738a9f88d568905f9b24ded0dd0a7f.jpeg