Laser engraving a Cow Pie. Yummie.

robothut

Dang it John. Don’t go burning the Hut down goofing around with your new toy! 😜

Lasers are meant for destroying planets, not making pictures of cows.

....Still cool though.

For those who don’t know, LASER is an acronym “Light Amplification by Stimulated Emissions of Radiation” At least I think that is what it was. I thought of this today when I saw the word spelled as “lazer” as I passed by a “Lazer” Tag facility. Some of you guys know this because you are educated. I only know it as it was part of my script when I played a “Mr. Wizard” type character in a science show for kids at an old west park in Arizona. Pals from England would likely have cringed at my terrible “accent.”🤣 By contrast, my Walter Brennan-ish accent for my saloon keep character was pretty damned good. “Yeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaw!! That was shooor sum fun! But, I gotta be askin’ one question. Miss Kitty, who in taaaarnation were you dancin’ with?......”

Uh....back to you John, after this random interjection. 😉

How about PI-pie, or Hare-pie, Pot pie, Moon pie,Honey pie, well the list goes on and on.

I had to do the hair pie, I ment Hare pie on a cherry pie. It just seemed right.

DSC07544.jpg