COVID MEMORIAL

Phil R

This is a real President's true empathy for 400,00 and counting covid passing.  It made me cry for all of these  and  some of those I knew.

ap_21019815622881-5168f4db834973919efc438352e4ea8d70d473c7.jpg

AFP_8Z27M8.focal-760x428.jpg

I have been very fortunate that no one close to me has succumb to Covid. In fact no one has even caught it that I know of.

My thoughts and prayers to the families who lost.

Death is Death...No matter the means of getting there. All are dramatic and sad to the families and friends. But this Flu,, TO BLAME IT ON TRUMP IS PURE BULLSHIT. ALSO THE NUMBERS DON'T LIE.  400,000 out of 340 MILLION !  A mortality of 1% would be 3 million 400 thousand .  The businesses and lives ruined by this political plandemic is far worse.. The death rate in 1918 [Spanish Flu] was 6 tenths of 1 % of the total population of the US. I'm sure that was Trumps fault too. None of those death rates are even close to the atrocities created by Tyrants ,Communism . While feeling forlorn about about souls that have died needlessly that could have been prevented,,shed a tear for the annual 600,000 children butchered in the womb.

869944-new-solid-black-wallpaper-1920x1080-1920x1080-for-mac.jpg

Screen Shot 2021-01-21 at 00.48.49.jpg

My sister in laws brother is very ill and on oxygen with covid. He started feeling ill after visiting family on Christmas Day. He is 57, fit, doesn’t smoke or anything. Anyway he started feeling unwell, said he was having trouble breathing. Went for a walk and barely made it home and when he had he was turning blue. On his ward he is the last one left, a guy on the same ward he had become friendly with died yesterday and he says the guy was calling for his mother before he passed away!  Several of the others died too. Our gas fitter/plumber who is 38 and fit was due to come here a week Saturday has got it. Thank goodness his wife contacted us to tell us as he would have been here 3 days later. It’s a lot worse than normal flu and the death rate here is sky high at the moment, and the hospitals are really flat out,  the worst since it all began. Hospitals are sending people in recovery to hotels at the moment. Other friends of mine have or know of people with covid and who have died of it. We are still in lockdown here, it’s not good. 

My post on the Covid was meant  only as a reflection on the many Deaths and accelerating . Mark,  I could easily dispute  your narrow statistics and false impressions and diversions of past happenings as per your  facebook.  Nothing is ever black and white and has many subtleties .  We must move on to improve life in America. I respect Aphadrome's policy of being non-political.

Yes Ranger, thoughts are with you in this mess.  We're locked down for yet another few months coming here in Canada, have known a few personally here that have caught it.  

No politics allowed on my FB page, I prefer it like that as here too.😎