Itty Bitty Bots

Naviator

Hello all, 

I’ve been a lurker for a while. I remember being fascinated as child by the Tomy Rascal Robots, and I began collecting them as well as other small wind up robots (under 4 inches). Here’s a few, and I’ll take some more pics of the others. If you’ve got something you don’t see here please post it 

5 hours ago, Naviator said:

Here’s some more. Unfortunately I don’t yet have a nice locking display case to protect them from my sons.

54459A34-5750-4957-B40F-4576DDC9EDEB.jpeg

The most terrific danger for the robots! I'm curious about the one on the right. Can you show a picture of the cardboard?

On 1/19/2021 at 2:43 PM, Naviator said:

Tim, now I know why I buy them, not build them! 

Aw, where's your sense of adventure 😁

There are some very interesting little robots there!  Definitely some B-9 influence on the yellow and chrome ones (with the blue domes).

Tim L.

On 1/20/2021 at 1:34 AM, 6Stelab9 said:

The most terrific danger for the robots! I'm curious about the one on the right. Can you show a picture of the cardboard?

Is this what you are looking for? This was thrown with some other robots I purchased online. I call it “Lefty” and like some others in my collection, I have never seen other. It seems very fragile (flimsy) and old, so there might not be many of these remaining in one piece. I imagine it was perhaps a party favor or an inexpensive dime store toy. 

2518BE8F-C770-4302-9AEE-114CCF684C98.jpeg