t57f100

hello my name is Tony thank you for letting me join I just got a king ding from a great person Daniel ANGEL nice guy no great guy I am interested in the fixes you guys have for king ding and any other tricks you guys may have a few years back I created a brass gear for the motor on the ding a lings that breaks  and stretches its the one on the motor shaft  I have saved so many packs over the years  by a few people and its been so cool to be able to do it if I can help in that way feel free usually they send them to me and any broken packs to fix but some never make and become parts or donors for others organ donors I call them feel free I will do my best to help.im presently selling my house moving into another so please be extra patient with me here.Daniel did a writeup a few years back on the fix and loved it better than oem.MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR stay safe stay healthy and here is to Daniel the king ding of all our king dings and the topper of all topper robots here here .please don't critique my lack of coma's or periods im not the usual person thank you 

Welcome!  I'm both breathless reading your post and intrigued by your t57f100. The King Ding is a unique robot that requires a great deal of power with fully charged batteries but still doesn't move very fast.  I've had several and it's tricky to operate. You have to be careful raising the lift because it can result in stretching the lift springs.  I recently  checked all my  battery toys and had a problem with King  not working. I had to take it apart to fix the leg slides sticking. It's also a little tricky to reassemble after repairs. Hope that is of some help.

On 12/26/2020 at 10:52 PM, Phil R said:

Welcome!  I'm both breathless reading your post and intrigued by your t57f100. The King Ding is a unique robot that requires a great deal of power with fully charged batteries but still doesn't move very fast.  I've had several and it's tricky to operate. You have to be careful raising the lift because it can result in stretching the lift springs.  I recently  checked all my  battery toys and had a problem with King  not working. I had to take it apart to fix the leg slides sticking. It's also a little tricky to reassemble after repairs. Hope that is of some help.

thank you for a quick reply  does any one know the dc volts of the motor inside the king ding thank you 

King Ding has 4 D cells in it as I recall. I have not powered mine up in 20 years, but if the batteries are in series then the motor will be a 6 volt motor.

Here is a link to a web site with great pictures and information on the ding a lings, near the bottom are all kinds of pictures of the King.

http://www.collectiondx.com/toy_review/1971/king_ding_and_his_robot_brain

18 hours ago, robothut said:

King Ding has 4 D cells in it as I recall. I have not powered mine up in 20 years, but if the batteries are in series then the motor will be a 6 volt motor.

Here is a link to a web site with great pictures and information on the ding a lings, near the bottom are all kinds of pictures of the King.

http://www.collectiondx.com/toy_review/1971/king_ding_and_his_robot_brain

thank you for your support it means a lot