Cleaning out the misfit drawer.

Eagle

It's Christmas,,went thru the drawers and picked out the worse misfits. Old legless wind-up,,Retched old soviet Gyro car..Scrap Nylon planks,,2024 T3 Aircraft Aluminum..Everything works,rewired Dozer re-engined ,,Robot has power..I almost tossed the Dozer..the hood took some shot bag time to straighten.

FB_IMG_1608044363504.jpg

FB_IMG_1608044355765.jpg

FB_IMG_1608044348849.jpg

FB_IMG_1608044336882.jpg

FB_IMG_1608044320592.jpg

It wasn't a plane Andy..I like buying the Soviet Era space toys..I have one guy in the Ukraine that always sends a suprize with the shipment,,Like a candy bar or small toy..One shipment he sent this weird Gyro powered car like thing. Like a Salt Flats car only really ugly ...The Dyno in the thing was like the Evil Knievel stunt motorcycles. They are very well made but not easy on the eyes. Company named Norma..So I did what I could with it. The wings I just popped out on the Sheetmetal brake and Shear .. I think I may do something to the horrible whale tail,,or not. 

s-l140.jpg

Thanks Andy,,,,Call it done..🤣 You know how that goes...You think,,yep that's it all done. Then you get up the next morning and look at it..Man that sucks I can do better ! 

90% of the time,,it's true for me..I think some of you guys it just flows..Not me ,it's a mental struggle. Figuring out HOW to do it is a cinch.