What a beautiful Descent .

Eagle

What a beautiful Buck Rogers descent !! And then back in mission control...Bill on my count of three,,,throttle up to 103% and hit the gear down button,,,, 3-2-----Where's Bill ???? He went to the latrine boss...

Amazing video,,I had not seen that telemetry. I only assumed gimbaled mains were being used. This is huge,,It's as if three stages are in one,,As the gross vehicle weight decreases from fuel consumption,,they destage the engines and realign the centerline of thrust..I don't think anything had ever been executed like this in history..A huge [why didn't we think of this before] ? Umm,,because this is entrepreneurism... Not a government agency..Historical .

There are a number of stories by vintage SF writers like Isaac Asimov, Robert Heinlein, Murray Leinster, and others who had "predicted" that private industry would be the pioneers of space travel. Instead, it was the government... until now. This was spectacular. 

Maybe it was pure serendipity that brought together the culmination of drive, Intellect and wealth to create this monumental period in time ..At times it's like our version of Zefram Cochrane . It took an immigrant . 🚀