Custom Resin Great Garloo and More

RoboDerby

Heya gang! I suspect that many of you who enjoy these silly old space toys likely also have some affinity for silly old classic monsters as well. I have discovered on eBay a toy maker with some brilliant custom resin monster themed designs. He has a ton of his designs available as PEZ dispensers. But he also does Nik Troll style toys, busts, and to a lesser extent some bobble heads and other formats. He also seems accommodating when it comes to considering translating his designs from one format to another. For instance, I like one of his PEZ designs. However, I mentioned having it made as a Nik Troll and it seems he will do it for me. Plenty of Universal Monsters, Munsters, Outer Limits and more. Be sure and check his sold listings as well to see what other designs he has done and might be able to make available again. 

https://ebay.com/usr/crypt_of_toys

Here are my Garloo and Creature with Robert. G’s monsters. I have since ordered the Mummy as well.

0AF3FE19-A0C6-41BF-8380-42306538D109.jpeg.7c5664fc37d0ae9b646eb2f698f7a465.jpeg

• 3 years later...

Nice additions Jeremy, they really display well with your fantastic Robert G. Johnson monster bots!

Lol - I was following Ranger’s lead and thought this was something new… guess I didn’t notice that it was a 2020 post! 

I had noticed it was an old post but I had never seen it. Jeremy has bought a lot of robots from me and one of them is in the photo. It always seems to me not quite right when someone posts and has no reply so I thought I would. 

That was quite nice of you, Paul. But I'm still curious how you found it in the first place. Did you search for Jeremy's posts? BTW-where has he been?

Paul, same here I know Jeremy as well and this was also the first time that I’d seen the post. Regardless he’s done a great job in putting together a uniquely eclectic collection that I’ve enjoyed following.

On 3/18/2024 at 2:03 PM, Andyman said:

How are you responding to a post that's over 3 years old?

I'm guilty of this from time to time, myself...  more when there was more activity here. 

There's a trove of great stuff hidden in the forums.   J's stuff for sure.     He's got some great RJ stuff.   

My thoughts are similar to Paul's - and maybe sometime, that may nudge some of the non-active members back into the madhouse.