Dino Robot Arms

tin lips

I was wondering do dino robot arms move along with robot or are they just movable,i have a dino robot and his arms do not move while he is in motion? where they ever supposed to?

i always read the ad stating movable arms and legs

the sci fi connection was great and now i am to own a green dino by monday,cannot wait to see him.

Hi' Robot fool

I want to thank you for the link for dino robot,my search is over

the guy at sci fi is great!!

And thank you also Mr zerox [what a cool name]

One more question of debate i have bought a dino robot in the dark color it is a reissue from about 1996 i think?His arms do not move when he walks?did the originals arms move? i am all mixed up

The arms on my repro dino feel tight and can be moved manually by hand,so i think the robot would have a hard time walking with tight arms if they were connected to the legs?With the dino opening and closing his mouth along with the metal contraptions opening his head is there or was there any room to connect the arms??I would REALLY LOVE TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?Someone mentioned that they do move when he walks,did they omit this feature on the repops?

im sorry, my bad!!!! arms do not move i just tested mine. :( i guess i should test before i wright! i have done so many repairs that i get mixed up !

Hello bartzenegger

I am now very pleased to find this out for i thought i bought another dud when i tried my dark dino

Thank you very much for your reply now i will sleep knowing the green dino is ok.come to think of it i still won't sleep you know how it is when your excited for your new bot to arrive!!

Thanks again.

Hello bartzenegger

I am now very pleased to find this out for i thought i bought another dud when i tried my dark dino

Thank you very much for your reply now i will sleep knowing the green dino is ok.come to think of it i still won't sleep you know how it is when your excited for your new bot to arrive!!

Thanks again.

boy do i ever!!! post some pic when it comes in.

:) The arms on my original Dino just lay there, they have become loose, so that they don't stay in a posed position. -Larry 7

• Brian.. changed the title to Dino Robot Arms

Archived