The Robby Machine Project. Block Head Robby.

robothut

Count me in on wanting to build one. John, this is another incredible job. Just to let you know I've built both heart boxes, the gyro, and blaster. 

I guess we can add up the print times when I do each build video. But I do recall the main frame that everything connects two is 2 parts and each of those large parts took 26 hours. Now non of the other parts are that large, but then again when you have to print 6 sax valve rests and 6 sax valves that can add up time wise. We will see. I am working on a base section for the unit that would let me add the clear plastic round radiator disc parts that connect by tubes to the sax valve rest parts. If it works out that will be the last part of the build. I will do Part 1 , the main frame build video soon.

"... 2 kg filament. 4 motors and hand full of LEDs total current draw at 5 volts is about 600ma."  Really impressive John, you've elevated your 3D printing projects to a whole new level!