Johnny Astro - Australian and NEw Zealand Versions

ANZinSpace

This week I finally got the Moldex version of Johnny Astro. While it's incomplete it is the first one of these I've seen so I'm happy to get it. It was a bit of a weird journey getting it. It was originally listed at $75 with the make an offer option. So I offered $65 but got no reply. So I then upped my offer to $70 and again no response. After that I watched it relist at $65 so I offered again $65 to get it straight away and got no response. I forgot to bid on it after that, but when I checked it the next time it was relisted at $55. Since I couldn't make any more offers I put a $65 max bid on it and found I'd won for it $55.

Johnny Astro NZ and AU.jpg

This is the items from the Australian version. It's missing a lot of things - Astronaut, Frames, the insert to hold the pieces in place, the instructions and the balloons

JA Australia Manufacturer.jpg

JA Australia Moon Surface.jpg

JA Australia Template and Base.jpg

JA Australia Fan unit.jpg

• 1 month later...

Well it seems to be my time to find ANZ Johnny Astros. This one is by Moldex and is complete. On top of that the seller was only a 10 minute drive away. So I saved the postage costs which was going to be $40. Definitely happy with this purchase

IMG_20200721_210901337.jpg