Little Gustav

robert

I realized I never posted a picture of my little Gustav. Here he is on the robot shelf, probably thinking about windmills or chocolate..

post-2-1109780203.jpg

And here he is with his adopted German brothers. They seem to get along ok. They really like being on the top shelf with the big boys!

post-2-1109780440.jpg

I like the BIG Boys - I have Volkers. see pic

don't forget the skinny boys are cool too . .

Moribus, one is up your alley, Forgotten Prisoner a friend built me.

post-2-1109792278.jpg

Thank you very much for the words of praise + the very nice photographs*.

* Not too dark(!).

After sixty years, we Dutch robots ought to forgive the Germans,

even if the humans do not.

Moribus, one is up your alley, Forgotten Prisoner a friend built me.

Nice built-up!! Yes, it's up my (dark) alley. I've yet to go digital, however I'll post more pics at a later date.

That GUSTOV is a wonderfully wicked looking fellow. Makes me think Darth Vader's voice could emit from him at any moment.... :ph34r:

"Henk, I am your robot...Come to the dark side and we will rule the shelf together"!!

Well...here is mine being welcomed by the always friendly Golden Robot and others...Pic is a little shiny and I think doesn't make justice to Gosstav...(nice emoticon here dedicated to Henk) ;)

:P They all look very accepting, but a little surprized at his arrival, except the Golden Robot. With a smile like that, he seems like he was expecting GUS!!

Dux: Absolutely wonderful collection of rarities gathered in your pics. No Horikawa blockhead stares there! Very nice group.

And here he is with his adopted German brothers. They seem to get along ok. They really like being on the top shelf with the big boys!

:D Nice photos, Robot! (errr....Robert)! Little typo there. Very colourful unique group of tinmen there....Gustov fits in well. Similar hairstyles too.

I realized I never posted a picture of my little Gustav. Here he is on the robot shelf, probably thinking about windmills or chocolate..

.....or maybe your son's 'army men' ??:blink:

I do have three Horikawa astronauts...some time ago I posted pics of two of them...but Istill owe H.I Gosses some he requested so I'll post more soon.

Archived