Diablo Robot

Brian..

Love it! Are you planning to do all the game pieces? Are these two proportionate?   I love the dome headed version  guy. 

Brian, retirement has  two groups.  One group decides to do nothing. Another can't find enough to do. I've been procrastinating for years to go back to painting even though I continue my restoration . Now I can't wait to do my fourth and get better.  In two months I'll be 76. 

No resin yet, John, just the Prusa and plenty of paint. The big resin printer is being released soon.  

Phil, the robot is 11 inches tall and has John's no-ratchet feet and moves well, if more quietly than usual. The little one is a picture I found on the web. You don't need much to start working on a design. 

Here he is in action. The thumb you see isn't diseased, it's been spraying the Mighty 8 robot. The arms are designed to move but I boxed myself into a corner when I printed him, and can't get at the linkage. Future builds will have swinging arms.