• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robothut

• Phil R

• RoboDerby

• Roboto

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I guess I never posted a picture of the finial paint jobs that include the arm red part on the torpedo body.

group4.jpg

All of them look great John! Of course I appreciate that the later ones are made more true to the comic. But I still really like the robot design from the first one. Looks like poor Twiggy got voted off the team. 😜

The first one is Orange with yellow details. The others are Yellow with either red details or chrome details. So not sure what robot you asked about in the PM.

• 2 weeks later...

I got the prototype signed Torpedo Rocket from John.  He strutted around, tried to blow up a rocket, so I took a photo and put him in a quick box I made to keep him under control. That was after he was admiring his new box.

4-P1010001-001.JPG

On 6/16/2020 at 7:34 PM, Phil R said:

I got the prototype signed Torpedo Rocket from John.  He strutted around, tried to blow up a rocket, so I took a photo and put him in a quick box I made to keep him under control. That was after he was admiring his new box.

4-P1010001-001.JPG

Nice Phil!

On 6/16/2020 at 7:34 PM, Phil R said:

4-P1010001-001.JPG

Great addition with Fantastic box!!