• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Brian..

• ROBODUDE

• RoboDerby

• Roboto

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm happy to oblige, guys, but you'll need to be patient. While the lockdown is on I'll be working on new projects. I'm printing another Mighty 8 that I'd like to produce in that strange blue grey prototype color - but I can't get into the store to buy the paint I need, and it's difficult to choose the right color on line. 

Once I've built a robot I just want to move on. I have an idea for a crazy old robot design that I'm just itching to bring to life.

I'm also struggling to purchase plastic. I like the brand I'm using but they only release batches every two weeks and they sell out in minutes. 

Wowzers! That is a must have.  I’m down for one if they go into production one day. 
one of your best yet, I’m always impressed.

Yes, Rich. Here he is terrorising a local street. The final version will have slight tweaks. This prototype has two switches, but I would prefer a single switch at the front. Unfortunately I can't obtain small two-pole switches that will fit the space so I'll put a dummy there and put the main switch round the back. There'll also be a plastic cover on the kaleidoscope to make it a bit more like the original. The resin printer allowed me to make a very convincing ON-OFF piece at the front, but it's so small you can't see it.

Nice effects, looks like an energy 💥 cell...Impressive. !

Clicking sound enforces the mechanical nature. Great job.