Collection updated

Automaton

2 hours ago, 6Stelab9 said:

Nice collection automaton but why two Elami robots?

The seller sold them both together and I really like the look of the Elami robots so I took both of them. The yellow one is missing an arm. Im looking to fix both of them up over time as only the white one lights up but doesn't do any of the other functions.

17 hours ago, Automaton said:

The seller sold them both together and I really like the look of the Elami robots so I took both of them. The yellow one is missing an arm. Im looking to fix both of them up over time as only the white one lights up but doesn't do any of the other functions.

someone seems to have the same kind of trouble with the Elami😀

IMG_9192.JPG.3ec0019696723048d35ee97ea8b629b1.JPG

Yes its a windup Napoleon robot. It seems to be a one off made by a Japanese alcohol company that do different design projects every year. I think this is the only robot they made.

4B03E62F-8A61-4DEF-A248-BCFD7F52F604.jpeg

A26ADA81-C571-4400-BAA8-E7491C278113.jpeg

CFB81DB2-C4BF-43B5-ACAD-2A528DBD202A.jpeg

That's what collecting is, ebb and flow.  In some cases it's been so long I sold items that I forgot I ever had them until someone years later brought them up.  There's only been less than ten items I regret selling. Some I've gotten back.