Top Posters In This Topic

• Brian..

• RoboDerby

• Ranger

• Tinplate6

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

48 minutes ago, Brian.. said:

I will be using a neurological system coupled to a series of biological relays using metacarpophalangeal, proximal interphalangealand a distal interphalangeal components. I have the parts and am just finalising the build. 

it's so obvious. Why anybody thought about that before? Good luck for your building, Brian.

Well done Brian! Though with this kind of rare genius, shouldn’t you have been spending the time instead on the COVID cure? The video cracks me up.

Brian...if you do make more, I think you should include the unfortunate victim as well...but, with a few dents.

On 3/26/2020 at 11:33 AM, Brian.. said:

... I have decided to use a state-of-the-art mechanism to actuate the axe-wielding action.

I will be using a neurological system coupled to a series of biological relays using metacarpophalangeal, proximal interphalangealand a distal interphalangeal components. I have the parts and am just finalising the build. 

Understand only half of your words Brian, but it sounds like a good plan! 😂

Dr.Who did similar things. 😉

The hand? Are you seriously suggesting that it couldn't be mine? You know how to wound!

That's my lovely daughter Charlotte's hand. 

Here's a second version of the Buck Rogers Mekkano Robot. This one is closer to the 1930s trade card illustration:

mekkano.jpg

mekk.jpg

Really love both. But maybe the arm sections in silver and red instead of yellow and red  and silver fingers.  Opposing robot armies, there's your conflict!