3D Projects for Brian

roboz

Oz I'm loving the one's with the trumpet weapon and the bazooka ray gun 👍

This thread if we all start contributing could overwhelm and do Brian's head in😲

All in good fun though 😉and at least could unearth some really cool robot designs.

That is very unique!--I like the machine guns in the mouth and chest-and the search light in the head!   Very cool🤩 Do you think you could get it to walk Brian ? It looks pretty top heavy-But what an amazing design !!!!

I'm with Phil!

I'd even go for a posable action Mekkano Man.

could a step over type mechanism be used on those big outside legs to make him walk?

engineering beyond my skill set.

Brian, the motorized base is a work of art! It could open up a whole new type of robot toy for those structurally impossible robot designs. 

And yes, I'm a Mekkano Man fan as well.

Sort of a robot . Not that many components.

It would look good but I'm not sure it's 'you' and if you would think it's worth the effort

Screenshot_20200305_110651.jpg

I've seen the image a few times and have always been impressed by it.  An interesting static model but never going to walk in the agile manner shown.  I love those knees. 

It would work on my patented "automaton walking platform" , though. 😉

I have thought about that walking machine image many times. I bet you could use the trash walker design to make it, if you did not mind the sliding feet instead of the step over feet.

Also it could be done with the magnetic walking mechanics that I have in the patent section and have build both 3d printed and non 3d printed versions of , but it would only walk on metal surfaces. A claw foot design would work but the large claw feet would detract from the look even more. The magnetic version could keep most of the look.