Walking Trash Master - robots.

robothut

I will be doing a build video for this project but for now there are 2 short videos that show a programed Walking Trash master and a manual control walking trash master. Robot 1 I printed in all green filament as I was thing Green "recycle", but on robot 2 I went for some color.

There is this Trash Walker on thing-I-verse , since 2018 and it is popular to 3d print as it looks cool and can hold things like pens and glue stick. So I thought wow it sure would be cool if it walked. I had wanted to do a simple 2 servo walking design where the body hangs freely between the legs for some time now and this seemed like the project for that. As for the head, that was a after thought to take and re scale my Bobby the robot head from a earlier project and add it in the mix.

DSC06033.jpg

DSC06034.jpg

DSC06035.jpg

DSC06036.jpg

DSC06037.jpg

DSC06038.jpg

DSC06039.jpg

DSC06040.jpg

The POLOLU control unit goes in the body if you want programed action, other wise a cable would be run out the back for manual servo control.

DSC06027.jpg

If the robot is to have a head you can print a R2D2 head off thing-I-verse or use the Bobby head and servo plate to add a head that can turn side to side. I also put in 3 RGB LEDs for added effect. The head is held on with a magnetic clutch.

DSC06025.jpg

DSC06026.jpg

DSC06028.jpg

DSC06029.jpg

DSC06030.jpg

DSC06032.jpg