Cars anyone ?

robothut

The 1960's, no era has been like it !! So much innovation and vision.🤩

this is the way to go out, in style.✨

...wonder why they had 2 yellow doors, bit odd.🤨

Just like the original.

Munsters Koach 1/18 Scale George Barris Diecast Replica:

Here is a 10.5 inch long replica of George Barris' classic Munsters Koach from the classic Munsters TV series. Made of diecast metal and plastic, it comes in a window box so it can be displayed in our out of the packaging.

181AU01_Munsters-Koach.jpg

181AU01_Munsters-Koach_02.jpg

The coach is not hitting on 8,,,,,,,maybe 7. Sounds terrible for a 302. I can't even imagine trying to sync 10 carbs on a non tunnel ram intake manifold.  Wonderful cars and a great show...Never get tired of Herman and Grandpa. A magic combination. Thanks John.. This is how a 302 should sound. The peak of my 302 days was a build I did for a 66 GT fastback. It was a Marine 302 with a webbed block. Forged crank,TRW flat tops . 351 Closed chambered 53cc "O" ringed 9.0/1 Heads. Why such low compression heads ?? To accommodate the two 2.5 " Air Research twin turbos running 14 lbs of boost with water injection. Thus the "O" ringed heads. A 302 pumping out 500 HP..man that car was a handful. I built it to Road Race,,but got the itch to put it on the strip one day..Bad choice..The launch off the line twisted the frame 1.5 " . Had to crawl out the windows as the doors wouldn't open. Frame rails solved that problem. The 302 reaches a crescendo at about 6000 RPM's Normally . That Engine redlined at 8200 RPM's..It was pure music to the ears. It has to be a V8....😍    

17971_1289244626167_8197649_n-4.jpg