3d printed Toy Rescue web site

robothut

Interesting idea. I wonder how much interest they have from folks looking to replace parts. I wonder how many people would bother with printing a non original replacement piece for something like a ninja turtle. I don’t know the market on these toys. But a brief glimpse on eBay seems to put an original Ninja Turtle toy around $35 unopened.  I would think most folks would prefer just buy a new toy complete at this price point. Still an interesting idea though. Might make more sense for non collectible items, such as small appliances and the like, where having all original parts isn’t as much a priority.

If they get enough parts so that a person could print the complete toy then I see a new mix and match, custom color sector for the toys, with out Kit bashing.

2 hours ago, robothut said:

If they get enough parts so that a person could print the complete toy then I see a new mix and match, custom color sector for the toys, with out Kit bashing.

Now that might be cool.