Hand held printers ?

Eagle

45 minutes ago, Eagle said:

Any input on these ? I think it would work well for repairs and prototyping. I have no idea how well they feed or best place to buy filament ?

Any input... Hand held example

In my personal experience: slow and erratic, useless for anything but kids' play.

Thanks Brian ! It's not so much the tool,,it's who's holding the tool.  I ordered one. For 40 bucks,,it's worth a try. I think it will be great for repairs and such.  I need to do research on the filament . 

I bought one 2 years ago for the grand kids to use. They loved it and did many creative things. I have used it many times when I wanted to repair a 3d print "from the inside" or wanted to build up a thicker wall. A very good tool to have in the box of tricks, not used very often but when you need it there is nothing like it.

Well it came today, It's going to take me some practice fine tuning myself. I used the PLA and can't believe how strong it is. So I plugged it in and whipped out my first Praying Mantis Prom Queen. Our yeah they sent silicon finger tip guards..Maybe they had kids in mind or it's the same factory I ordered my Large bomber jacket from. 😁 75247408_10217283783981582_3151604309829877760_o.jpg.a8c4da92644fd6e44a73cb9986743dd8.jpg