Wow! Gustav

H.I. Gosses

As the gamut of emotional responses of many a robotcollector seems to be covered

from beginning to end by the word "Wow!", I will write the magic word

and in the subsequent posts you write something that could have preceded "Wow!"

Here we go:

Wow!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol: Today, they came in !!! Garage Ultimate Severe Terrible And Violent; and Two Tone has the affixed nose; a nose that would have inspired Edmond Rostand, as it would have been the ornament of a human face : wow or to go even further, & using R1 post : wow wow !!

Henk; you didn't number the agents of very limited mass collection, go back slaving to the creation board and edit tin ID cards for them. &, please, let Two Tone wear n° 7, as with his austere look, his license to stare, I would like to call him Double Wow Seven...

Nice job, Q, from an ever enthusiastic M

post-2-1108802701.jpg

Henk; you didn't number the agents of very limited mass collection, go back slaving to the creation board and edit tin ID cards for them. &, please, let Two Tone wear n° 7, as with his austere look, his license to stare, I would like to call him Double Wow Seven...

What?? No numbers?? GRRRRRRRRRRRR!, I mean wow!!

Henk, if they are not numbered, then I am calling mine #1, heh heh.

In the realm of robots? Mmm... unseen, ingenious creativity either visual or mechanic.

I'll wait to say my wows when I get my unumbered one.

Since I was not amongst the privileged to receive a gustavson I decided to create my own. I call this san francisco neo-hippie robot Gustahenk . I added some extra coils for superior brain power over his lesser equipped German counterpart . Gustahenk is adept at bong making, poppy harvesting & abstract surreal dali style paintings.

post-2-1108859437.jpg

B) Well At least someone see my work !!! I took a good picture of them, even Henk told me on the phone. And did you all see my new red napkin?

Hey Oz ! You forgot to put holes & drawers to get on full Dali mode !!

Since I was not amongst the privileged to receive a gustavson I decided to create my own. I call this san francisco neo-hippie robot Gustahenk . I added some extra coils for superior brain power over his lesser equipped German counterpart . Gustahenk is adept at bong making, poppy harvesting & abstract surreal dali style paintings.

wow! cool robot :D

Archived