STAR TREK STARSHIPS

Phil R

I found something I didn't know existed. I've been revisiting all of the seven seasons of Star Trek Voyager. The show lasted 7 years for a reason with great writing and imagination in my opinion. You may disagree. What made me write this post is a sixth season episode called ALICE. They buy a space shuttle among other things from a space junk yard.  It's restored by Tom Paris, a beautiful example of art deco outside and inside, one of my favorite things. Things don't go well with the on board computer.  

I tried checking whether a model was made. To my astonishment I found a company, named Eaglemoss that has  made models of 244 spaceships from all of the series and movies including ALICE and many others including Captain Proton and two time ships Aeon and Relativity from Voyager.  Enjoy!!

https://en-us.eaglemoss.com/hero-collector/star-trek?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Launch&utm_term=Default&utm_media_code=STBD&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIvMuvn7iV5AIVBWSGCh0JGQ67EAAYASAAEgJOAfD_BwE

alice.jpg

proton.jpg

aeon.jpg

relativity.jpg