The march of Andybots continues!

Andyman

I recently started a box challenge where I would pick a box first and then build an Andybot to fit into it. Well the box I chose was only 7 inches long and my first attempt, Mechan, violated the dimensions almost from the beginning. I guess I got carried away with the design and forgot to measure it. My second attempt was Lil' Red and he fit the bill quite nicely.

You can read the full story here on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/Electro-Art-Works-400368726802196

Mechan, 8", 2019

(Computer speaker, VHS mech arms, circuit boards, binder coils, scrap wood, etc.)

2047631576_Mechan04sm.jpg.1425007af32e397114cf0d153c4bddfd.jpg

"Lil' Red", 6 3/4", 2019

(electric motor casing, paper shredder blades, brass gear, springs, circuit boards, copper tubing, scrap wood, etc.)

171570836_LilRed09sm.jpg.048e8c09661033da389d929d999166c3.jpg

Fantastic Andy. I wasn’t aware of the Facebook page. I’ll be following. Great new additions, too. Got my eye on a couple of previous builds. Be in touch after I land the next gig!

Thanks, Jeremy.

I just got contacted by a guy from Philly who is producing a sci-fi TV show and is interested in some of my pieces for set decorations. Not much details on the show but we'll see where this goes.

3 minutes ago, Andyman said:

Thanks, Jeremy.

I just got contacted by a guy from Philly who is producing a sci-fi TV show and is interested in some of my pieces for set decorations. Not much details on the show but we'll see where this goes.

Very cool Andy! Congratulations. Hoping this brings some due attention to your amazing work.