Movable Paper Robots?

Oh yea I have built that Marching robot that you found on ebay, most of the good mechanical paper robots are only sold as kits, but there are a few free down loadable ones with basic functions, there is even a robot arm paper craft you can build that when you turn the crank the arm raises and lowers and the claw opens and closes. There is an elephant paper robot with a trunk that goes up and down when you rotate the crank. R-1 are you coming to the BotStock II? If so I can show you alot of paper robots and I keep a large folder of all the paper pages not assembled also.

If you search the Alphdrome archives for paper robot or paper craft you should come up with alot of old posts on this topic and many of the posts have links to the down load pages/web sites for these robots.

Goodness R1. Now I see why you don't want to spend $300 on your Mr. Atomic. You must be our youngest member. It used to be Dr. Atomic, and he's pushing 30!

Hey David -- Pagnott's younger than me by a couple years, too. Hm... now that I'm thinking about it, he's also a journalist... I can't see the connection between youth, journalism, and robot collecting, but I'm sure it's there on some weird existential level.

Anyway, I'm clinging to my 20s for another month and a half or so...

(sorry -- this had absolutely nothing to do with paper robots...)

hey robothut do you have any uncut sheets of the march robot?

p.s. i love your robot hut site especialy the huey,dewy,and louie robots from silent runnuing. :lol:

p.s.s. can you show me where you got the paper huey,dewy,and louie robots?

Hey Welcome R-1 ..One of my sons will be 13 this year . I'm sure your parents are thrilled to have a teenager <_< LOL . Hey email me your address if you'd like & I'll send you a couple of free robots for your collection. My 10 year old is the young robot collector in our house

Get your parents permission first !

im only 13

I think that's great R-1! I guess I'm guilty of assuming that new members are likely to be adults trying to re-capture thier childhoods. It's very refreshing to have you here and you are a good reminder that it's all about cool robots and having fun. By the way, I think a Rescue R-1 would be a great addition to your collection, have you seen the T.V. commercial that shows a Rescue R-1?

And by the way, I'd like to join the wind up Mr. Atomic fan club! :lol:

are you serious roboz :o that would be killer i mean realy killer.if your sure you want to give me them then i will gladly email you and yes i got my parents permission.This is so cool!By the way yes my parents love me.

p.s fineas sure you can join always looking for new members!Yes i have seen the entergizer commertial with the rescue R-1 and thnks for saying i was rerfreshing for being young and into robots.

IM SOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived