Cop Bot 3000

Andyman

My sister-in-law works for the Grand Blanc Police department and she recently cleaned out their basement of obsolete electronic gear. As a token of appreciation I made Cop Bot 3000 for them. Enjoy!

"Cop Bot 3000", 15", 2019
(Motorola radio case, antenna, GB police "communications" badge, paper shredder gears, circuit board, wire conduit, etc.)

Cop Bot 01 sm.jpg Cop Bot 09 sm.jpg

Cop Bot 08 sm.jpg Cop Bot office.jpg

Cop Bot 3000 proudly stands behind the glass of the front office at the police station.

Great policeman, gives Robocop a run for his money. I just have one question...the green port on the head; is that a nose, with the two screws as eyes, or is that one cyclopean eye?

9 minutes ago, Tinplate6 said:

Great policeman, gives Robocop a run for his money. I just have one question...the green port on the head; is that a nose, with the two screws as eyes, or is that one cyclopean eye?

It's supposed to be an cyclopean eye but I have a hard time un-seeing those screws for eyes, too. I originally had bigger chromed screw heads but I replaced them with smaller bland ones to take away the attention they draw but it didn't work as well as I planned. Oh well, I'll call it interpretative art and let it go at that. :thumbs:

Archived