Another Pawn Star appearance!!

zzrobot

Yes, the TV Whore, was again on the show last night, February 25, 2019. I filmed 2 different appearances 4 months ago. The first one I didn’t even know it was going to be shown ! Hopefully the next one, which will be shown in the near future, I will be informed of . If you have a cable service, you can go to the History channels web site, History.com and sign in and watch it . The last time I appeared was 7 years ago, with the Robby the Robot . This time I attempted to sell a 1961 cereal box. The other one to be shown, is my selling a original Charlie Brown piece of art.

Wow cool Stan. I've got lots of questions about the experience but I assume you are under a NDA? Any chance of another American Pickers appearance?

HA! Just great Stan!

Hopefully any chance to watch for us soon.

Here the link for those who missed part 1

(… and you will easily see - there is only one expert in the movie / but standing on the wrong side of the table  ;o)

8 hours ago, Dirk said:

HA! Just great Stan!

Hopefully any chance to watch for us soon.

Here the link for those who missed part 1

(… and you will easily see - there is only one expert in the movie / but standing on the wrong side of the table  ;o)

Thanks for sharing. I often watch this show on one of the french channel. I always hope they will show some toys and robots of course but never saw that episod. So it's great fun to see a wonderful robot offered by an alphadromer. Corey (I think) is far less generous than his father but it's probably a kind of written characterization. I always wonder how the show is made.  

Good job, Stan!

I always assumed there were some producers handing out items outside the store and telling people what outrageous price to ask for it.

4 hours ago, Andyman said:

Good job, Stan!

I always assumed there were some producers handing out items outside the store and telling people what outrageous price to ask for it.

What I have heard is that on this and other shows like it, often the expert who is called in to appraise the item is actually the source of the item. Makes perfect sense to me. If you don't have the time to wait for a super rare civil war item to just walk in, why not see what a civil war museum already has? Then when you sell (or donate as in the case of American Pickers)  the item to the museum it's basically going back to it's original home.

You'll have to sign on with your provider. Stan's story starts at 5 minutes in.

Stan, were you actually trying to sell that cereal box or was it just a chance for the show to highlight it? Corey didn't look very interested from the start.

BTW-Why on Earth would anyone bring in an ancient Roman diploma to a pawn shop????

BTW2-Nice avatar of you and Dannie D!

29 minutes ago, robothut said:

sign in to watch. So I guess I will not see what it is all about.

John, when I can get it onto youtube I will.