NOV 2018 TOY SHOW

Phil R

Well, here it is again. This year in York the toy show setup was Saturday afternoon and evening with heavy rain followed with beautiful warm weather and sunshine on the Sunday the day of the show. Record crowds and I did twice my normal sales. I, however, had meager buying for my collection. 

I bought the Buck Rogers space ship with bomb sight and original pack, 3 aliens and a hard plastic spaceman?.

The Cragston gun is in great condition but missing? the bullet moving pieces inside the green barrels.

The aliens are 5-1/2" and semi articulated with screws in back, no markings? and the hard plastic yellow figure is  2-1/2". I really like the tan matte painted figure.  The yellow figure comes apart with a weighted metal ball in the foot.  It seems familiar but I'm getting old and can't remember where. Any thoughts?

PB260002-002.JPG

PB260002-003.JPG

PB260003-001.JPG

PB260004-001.JPG

Great diver drop him into the water tub and watch his air bubbles rise then blow into tube and have air bubbles again perhaps have him slowly rise up to the surface.

On 11/26/2018 at 5:51 PM, Phil R said:

Well, here it is again. This year in York the toy show setup was Saturday afternoon and evening with heavy rain followed with beautiful warm weather and sunshine on the Sunday the day of the show. Record crowds and I did twice my normal sales. I, however, had meager buying for my collection. 

I bought the Buck Rogers space ship with bomb sight and original pack, 3 aliens and a hard plastic spaceman?.

The Cragston gun is in great condition but missing? the bullet moving pieces inside the green barrels.

The aliens are 5-1/2" and semi articulated with screws in back, no markings? and the hard plastic yellow figure is  2-1/2". I really like the tan matte painted figure.  The yellow figure comes apart with a weighted metal ball in the foot.  It seems familiar but I'm getting old and can't remember where. Any thoughts?

PB260002-002.JPG

PB260002-003.JPG

PB260003-001.JPG

PB260004-001.JPG

The Aliens ,   ,   ,

.     .     .

A L I E N S 001.JPG

A L I E N S 003.JPG

Archived