Diamond Planet 3D Project

Brian..

Well, I never knew that, Oz. Amazing. 

I can vac form clear plastic to get more of an effect - considerably cheaper than Smoker domes and easier to obtain. I'll take another look at it. Meanwhile here's a video of the robot in action: 

• Brian.. changed the title to Diamond Planet 3D Project
  • Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UPDATE:

I'm still waiting for the artwork. Most of the blue versions, a silver, a couple of red and a couple of the green prototypes are just waiting to go.

The artwork is a painful story. I bought one online, but it failed to arrive. I bought a second and it proved to be far below the standard that I could ever dream of offering to customers. It was unbelievably bad. In desperation I made my own version with guidance from Oz and a variety of auction sales records. I'm not claiming it's wonderful but at least the spelling is correct.

As I speak I'm waiting for 25 copies from a printer. Hopefully they should be here within a week and I can get posting. Sorry for the delay. 

3 hours ago, Brian.. said:

Sorry for the delay

No problem, Brian. I'm sure it will be worth the wait and gives me a bit more time to save up the pennies, although if you would like the payment in advance that would be OK with me.

Thanks MRH, but no need. I should buy an A2 printer to avoid this printing delay, but they cost a fortune. Very frustrating.

So here's the current line up:

IMG_4268.JPG

IMG_4269.JPG

Archived