Diamond Planet 3D Project

Brian..

Yes, the latest printers pretty well behaved. I used to get third degree burns but I'm immune now.  It also helps to buy good quality plastic. I've found a source of locally produced plastic that is just wonderful. The cheap Chinese stuff is crap. 

Like John, I'd love the quality of resin printing, but the smell, the mess and the limited print size put me off. 

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's different with the quality in resin. Is it smoother? Is the material similar when finished - more fragile, for instance? How limited is the size? In any of these, how sturdy are they. Can you snap them in your hands? How about just dropping a big piece of the Diamond Planet on the floor?

Here's the other authentic combination: the red/blue version. It's not the final colour; it's closer to the Yonezawa red on the Talking Robot. I'll look for something a little redder.

Not offered yet, just this test version. If you want this colour combination I'll be starting it after I've finished all the blue/red.

IMG_4248.JPGIMG_4249.JPG

IMG_4250.JPG

Progress update: now in full production. Bodies everywhere. I'm waiting for some box art before I post anything. Could be a couple of weeks before the first ones go. 

For the blue bodied version I have the following customers: ( If I've missed you out or you want to join up please message me.)

Mick B

Metalrobothead

Robodude

Tinplate6

Robert

Target

Festival

Gernot

Roboz

Robocopy

Alle

Maimos