Robot toys on record sleeves

6Stelab9

I have got some records at home with robot toys on the sleeve. I bought some for this only reason.

Space factory: Horikawa excavator robot

A 1978 budget collection record playing with"synthesizers", versions of some movie themes and space related hits.

The sleeve was low budget too with the purple  photo filter, but this record is special to me. I had it as a child and listen to it many times and watching the robot photo. It certainly played a part in my addiction. And I was very pleased to own an excavator twenty years after.

IMG_2352.JPG IMG_2359.JPG

The Spotnicks - never trust a robot:sorry: - 1978: Horikawa radar robot

I've bought it for the sleeve, I'm not fond of the music but fun photos

IMG_2355.JPG IMG_2356.JPG IMG_2358.JPG

Bee Dee Kay and the Roller Coaster- Universoul Twister - 2003 : Nomura Musical Dummer Robot

IMG_2353.JPG

Topo & Roby -Under the ice - 1985: The robot is TOPO not Roby

IMG_2354.JPG

I let you decide:

Might have to do some dinging here in the Drome, but we have done some album robot covers in the past. I have a few out in the hut as well. It was nice to see the Topo robot moving around in the vid.

Thank you for your replies. THX1138, nice collection of cover and i think i'm going to take some time  to browse your facebook page (I notice the nono robot find a good place). Thanks for the link Joe, I used the wrong keywords (sleeve, record) for the search of the topic. I have to improve my english.

• 5 years later...

A monster robot appears on the  italian single Topolino e il robot (Mickey and the robot) sung by Elisabetta Viviani in 1985

R-10628857-1501757063-5557.jpg.0df9c3385afb18da37658b20027bf6b0.jpg