Ebay Vew Master 3d Robot Set

robothut

I was just informed that the guy selling the vew master 3d sets (from Canada I think)will be putting up 10 more sets toniight March 24th. So if your like me and missed out every other time here is another chance. :P

I don't mind bidding against you so don't worry about me.

What was the seller's name again? I should know, since I emailed him a couple of times. But that was several months ago, and I completely lost the guy's name since then.

I wonder why this seller is running a Dutch auction of just 5 sets? I mean, he says this is a limited edition of 1000 sets, and we know he's the manufacturer... Why not just set a firm price, list a quantity of 100 or so, and run a "Buy It Now" auction? Or, better yet, open a website and sell them privately...

Amen Zesko. Could someone contact this guy and ask him to please make these available to Alphadromers without the bidding war? Just set a price and I'll buy one.

The guy is real slow to answer emails, it took 2 weeks for him to get back to me. He has set the price at $24.95 or what ever is on the ebay auction plus shipping. There is no reason for us to bid aginst each other as he has only sold 30 something out of the 1000 so if I miss out of this auction then I will just wait for the next. I have emailed the guy asking more questions but have not got a reply yet.

Woo-hoo! I can't wait to play with the "Robot in 3D" set... I've been waiting for a really neat set of disks to try out in my Bake-O-Lite Viewmaster (c.1947)... Man, I hope this isn't the start of another collecting binge.

Got mine today (#50--not that it means anything!) and I think they are pretty nifty. I was surprised by some of the choices. I didn't recognize some of the robots. Can anyone identify the wind-up on reel three with phonograph on its chest?

Conky From "Pee Wee's Playhouse" . Did you read the back? The first reel was the best.

Is that all they could come up with from 3 different Robot Collectors in Canada?

Is that all they could come up with from 3 different Robot Collectors in Canada?

I wasn't exactly disappointed, but I expected more of a collector's tour... The artsy shots and partial shots just look like 3D clip-art...

<_<

Archived