Rocket Man Repair

bartzenegger

ok ! i think there is a gear that needs the be adhered to the shaft. -it is the gear going to the rocket launch cam in back . from this pic its the shaft infront bent like an "L" and pointing upward - the L spins the count down clock as well.

does this seem right the gear needs be locked to shaft - otherwise when it hits resistance it wouldnt move which would make rockets not luanch.

what do you guys think?

DSC00753.JPG

Buy a multi meter and post a picture on todays newspaper,

...then I'll tell you!

John, don't spoil this, otherwise he never will.

Through careful, scientific observation, empirical analysis, ontological research, scatalogical results and a thorough reading of Plato's Theory of Forms and Hobbe's Leviathon, Bart and I were able to deduce the subtle mechanics of a working Rocket Man and thus, bend his non-working Rocket Man to our will. However, Bart's Rocket Man refuses to carry rockets at this time, citing his devout adherence to nonviolence and current status as a Contientious Objector! :huh:

Through careful, scientific observation, empirical analysis, ontological research, scatalogical results and a thorough reading of Plato's Theory of Forms and Hobbe's Leviathon, Bart and I were able to deduce the subtle mechanics of a working Rocket Man and thus, bend his non-working Rocket Man to our will. However, Bart's Rocket Man refuses to carry rockets at this time, citing his devout adherence to nonviolence and current status as a Contientious Objector! :huh:

AAAAAAMMMMEEEEEENNNNNNN!

:) Bart, aren't these old toy robots the most frustrating things at times! Absolutely amazing! There was a time when none of my battery operated robots worked! Only the windups. I figured that I'm going to have to check them out and at least try, or not collect them at all. Luckily, sometimes it's just a bad solder or broken connection. I am trying not to get KO'd by major headaches such as the Yonezawa Explorer TV guy. Hang in there, you are an inspiration to us, -Larry 7

:) Bart, aren't these old toy robots the most frustrating things at times! Absolutely amazing! There was a time when none of my battery operated robots worked! Only the windups. I figured that I'm going to have to check them out and at least try, or not collect them at all. Luckily, sometimes it's just a bad solder or broken connection. I am trying not to get KO'd by major headaches such as the Yonezawa Explorer TV guy. Hang in there, you are an inspiration to us, -Larry 7

here lies barton joesph nelson IV

- he loved robots ...........

but he couldnt take it anymore.........

he strapped on all his NON_WORKING robots to his body and jumped off a bridge into the middle of a lake.

thanks larry -- im with ya man.

ok maybe a simple answer! im casting the eyes which are green ! my casts look great but,

the green is coming out more pea green.

blue dye+ yellow dye = green dye

question: what color combo gives you dark green?

thanks

I'm good with paints, and I suppose it might be the similar. I'd try a very tiny bit of some deep transparent red. Try it in a small batch first, because it might just make it go muddy or black. What colors do you have to work with? An alternative would be adding a small amount of black.

I'm good with paints, and I suppose it might be the similar. I'd try a very tiny bit of some deep transparent red. Try it in a small batch first, because it might just make it go muddy or black. What colors do you have to work with? An alternative would be adding a small amount of black.

thanks david! i have blue /yellow /red/ black .

ill try a little red and see.

Bart, we never heard about your epcot odyssey - You didn't barf on Mission Space did you????? :ph34r:

hahah!

thanks mike for remembering.

we never made it , as soon as i put 1 one on the ground, boom!!!! i ended a 3 month drought! it was cold and rainy the whole time! worst trip i ever took !!!!!!! i only thing cool was i saw some friends. :(

Bart, regarding the dark green: it may just be a matter of ratio of blue to yellow. As David said, if it's anything like mixing paint, a little more blue and less yellow should make a darker green.

Archived