Bobby The Robot, the illegitimate brother of Robby. 3d printed on Little Monster

robothut

Printed in Vertigo Gray PLA on the Tevo Little Monster.

I kept the Claws , feet and Legs from the Zathura project but designed new parts for the rest. The object was to reduce the weight in the upper body. So to do this I reduced the number of servos from 8 to 5 and placed the servos lower in the robot build. This reduced the work load on the walking servos and makes life easier for the batteries.

DSC03952.jpg

DSC03949.jpg

DSC03947.jpg

DSC03953.jpg

DSC03957.jpg

6 hours ago, Andyman said:

Hah, I love it! Are you gonna do a run?

Yes if there is enough interest in the design I will do a run. Would probably be a round $150.00 bot. Maybe less if enough wanted the project as I could get a better price for the parts.

8 hours ago, robothut said:

Yes if there is enough interest in the design I will do a run

I'm interested, John, put me down for one if you are doing a run. 

Here are 3 Bobbies in a row. The one on the left is for my collection and is waiting on the rubber O rings for the feet wheels to arrive. The one in the middle is the Prototype, printed in several colors of PLA and spray painted a graphite color. The prototype was made from the feet , legs and claws of the prototype Zathura robot project. As it was printed on many different printers in many different filaments the print quality is not as good as the final robot printed on the Little Monster printer in the Vertigo gray filament. But It still needs a home. The one to the far right is being shipped Monday to it's new home. If you think you might want one of these robots be sure to email me as I am getting ready to place some parts ordered now. robothut@yahoo.com

DSC03963.jpg

John, your messages box is completely full. I know you want email correspondence for this guy, but other messages will be bouncing. Delete some of the old stuff.

Archived