The all metal monster 3d printer

robothut

Tevo's Little Monster Delta Printer is not so little. At 4 feet tall and solid metal parts you need a hand truck to  move it around. It has dual part cooling fans and prints very fast compared to other printers. here is a you tube I did on the printer and if you look close you will see parts from my next 3d printed robot project I call Bobby The Robot, the illegitimate brother of Robby. The words Robot Bastard were all ready taken.

What a contrast...I returned the Hero printer I got and bought a Monoprice mini printer to use instead...for small projects. And John gets a giant...the biggest printer I have ever seen. It looks great...maybe some day for me. And Bobby looks fantastic. Excellent work John.

3d printers are just robots, perfect  for the big boys to play with. I have had 12 printers so far and have 6 right now, so time to sell some off soon.

Great finish at 0.15 mm. It takes ages to print at that resolution, but if the printer can run at twice the usual speed, it's worth doing.

Ken, glad to see you've joined the dark side. Designspark is a remarkable program. Good luck with it.

Nice, John. The last two printers you reviewed have that "delta" configuration. Is that better than the more traditional horizontal print head set up?

Andy if you had asked this last year I would have told you that Delta printers are faster but not as accurate. But since the Tevo little monster came along I do not think this any more. Right now I am only using the Little Monster as it is so fast and so dead on accurate. It heats up and is ready to print faster and can print much larger parts as well little things like the detailed claws. It has auto bed leveling that so far works perfect. Also since I was able to buy it at a sale price and not standard retail its less expencive than my Prusa MK3 Lets see what I think 6 months from now. 

Archived